Sunday, July 13, 2014

21 Day Fix



So as some of you may know, I have been following the 21 Day Fix Beachbody program for the last month. As of today, I have completed four weeks of the program and what else can I say but...I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!!! For those of you who have never heard of this program or have but want to know more...I'm going to break it down for you and explain a little bit what this program is all about.

So, the 21 Day Fix is a fitness and nutrition program that is completed in rounds. Each round is 21 days. Each day is a different workout. The workouts are as followed: Total Body Cardio Fix, Upper Fix, Lower Fix, Pilates, Cardio Fix, Dirty 30, and Yoga Fix. There is also an extra workout called 10-Minute Ab Fix. This is an extra and is optional. However, for best results, I recommend doing it almost every day. It definitely helps with toning your stomach. 


As I said before, the program is also a nutritional plan which is the most ESSENTIAL part of the program. No matter how much working out you do, abs are made in the kitchen. You can blow a whole workout by eating one bad meal. So to maximize your results on this program, you will also be following Autumn Calabrese's (the creater of the 21 Day Fix) nutrition plan using the containers shown above. How this works is you will use a formula to determine how many calories you should be eating in a day to lose weight. Based on this number, the guide will tell you how many containers you are allotted in a day. For example, I get 5 greens, 5 purples, 5 reds, 4 yellows, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 5 teaspoons. The nutritional guide also gives you a list through each category of what foods you can eat. 


The list looks like this. I find it much easier to meal prep ahead of time so I can plan out all of my containers and just makes the day go much smoother. Also, by having my meals already made and planned out, I find it much easier to resist temptation throughout the day. 

This program is fool proof! All of the hard work has already been done for you. There's no counting calories, no crazy no-carb rules, etc. You simply eat your allotted containers with the allowed foods and follow the workout schedules then you are GUARANTEED to lose weight and inches! Take me for example..I will post my before picture next to my current picture to just show you what this program can do for you. Remember...this is only after 4 weeks which is phenomenal!



I have lost a total of 5 pounds and around 10 inches! I'm so excited to continue this journey and help to improve my health and fitness. I will also be adding another Beachbody program to my regime tomorrow called PiYo. I will be posting another entry about this program later. I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend and enjoy this beautiful Sunday! If you would like to learn more about this program feel free to connect to me through either Facebook or email. I will post both below.


If you are ready to purchase a Beachbody program and take the plunge to become a better you and healthier you then follow the link below to my Beachbody site and order today! By ordering through me it will guarantee that I will be your coach to guide you through this journey and support you. We're in this together!


Xo,
Jenn




No comments:

Post a Comment